BAGGETT: WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME
At Baggett, we never forget that our drivers are people. We understand that you have a life outside of your truck. Which is why we get to know all our drivers—from their families to the kinds of jobs they prefer.
WHERE DRIVERS COME FIRST
As a Baggett driver, we're committed to your success. From helping you maximize your earnings, to keeping you CSA compliant. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
WHERE PRIDE AND RESPECT COME WITH THE JOB
How does Baggett maintain such a strong record for driver retention? We treat people right. We consider our drivers to be partners, not employees. What’s more, you can expect the same level of respect and consideration from everyone at our company—whether it’s your dispatcher or the man in the corner office.
- Generous sign-on bonuses: $5000/PSS Teams, $3000/Teams, $2000/Solos.
- We pay 100% fuel surcharge to the truck.
- Weekly payroll, plus base plate and insurance programs.
- We hire Owner Operators and Company Drivers.
- Teams haul mostly military freight. Which means steady work year-round.
- A solid, dependable General Commodities customer base for our solo drivers.
- No forced dispatch.
- Rider Policy for solo Owner Operators.
- We allow pets!
JUST THE FACTS
- We’re a family-owned company in our third generation.
- Our HQ is in Birmingham, with terminals in Anniston, AL and Bloomfield, IN.
- We serve both the private sector and the Department of Defense.
- We haul both van and flatbed / step-deck loads.
- Most of our loads are OTR. Many are Drop & Hook.